ZYCUS Hiring for Trainee Software Engineer – Cloud Operations Role. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details.
|Trainee Software Engineer – Cloud Operations – 2023-24
ZYCUS Hiring Job Description
Zycus is looking for Trainee Software Engineer – Cloud Operations.
The Cloud Operations Engineer will be part of our Cloud Infrastructure team and will be responsible for Systems Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering. You will be responsible for Application Performance monitoring and will serve as the subject matter expert in the administration and scaling of middleware- solving complex production issues in distributed systems, multi-tenant services and large-scale infrastructures.
As a Cloud Operations Engineer, you will be responsible for managing, monitoring, and maintaining the infrastructure, applications, and services hosted on cloud platforms. This role combines expertise in cloud technologies, system administration, and DevOps practices to ensure the smooth operation, scalability, and reliability of cloud-based environments.
ZYCUS Hiring Responsibilities:
- You will be responsible for managing the cloud infrastructure
- Develop and maintain deployment pipelines using tools like Kubernetes, Docker
- Automate provisioning, scaling, and management of resources to achieve continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) workflows.
- Collaborate with development teams to ensure smooth code deployments and releases.
- Monitoring and Incident Management: Set up monitoring and alerting systems to detect and respond to performance anomalies, security breaches, and other incidents.
Investigate and resolve incidents, working closely with cross-functional teams to mitigate potential risks and improve system reliability.
ZYCUS Hiring Education Qualification:
BE – IT/CS students who will graduate in 2024 can apply
- Strong programming skills
- Strong knowledge of Cloud computing
- Good Analytical Aptitude
- Strong knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD Pipeline management
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Platforms like AWS/GCP/Microsoft Azure
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.