American Express is hiring for Analyst – Risk & Info Management Role. Interested Candidates can go through the details and apply using the link provided at the bottom of the Post. Read all the details carefully.
|Post Name||Analyst – Risk & Info Management|
|Job Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Qualifications||Any Graduate and masters|
|Official website||Click here|
American Express hiring Functional Description
Global Risk and Compliance (GRC) is responsible to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of control and compliance at American Express; to successfully identify, monitor and manage risks.
This group acts as the “Second Line of Defense” in AXP Risk Management Program.
Within this function, the Credit Risk Oversight (CRO) team’s objective is to improve risk management, strengthen controls and enable profitable growth within the risk appetite of Amex; by providing effective challenge to the first line teams.
We are seeking Risk professionals who want to be a part of the evolution for the next generation of risk management and capabilities.
The incumbent will apply their expertise in the field of data analytics to identify credit risk and derive actionable insights.
The successful candidate will work with a diverse set of internal and external data as well as structured and unstructured data.
The scope of the role includes conducting independent risk assessments, providing effective challenge to first line teams, and ensuring that significant risks are promptly identified.
Candidates are expected to have a deep appreciation for risk management techniques and an affinity for data and analytics.
The team would help the incumbent grow in following ways:
- Understand key principles of risk management and apply innovative concepts to measure and manage risk across AXP consistent with regulatory requirements.
- Have opportunity to work with various risk and business teams across American Express.
- Exposure to multiple products, strategies as well as business processes across American Express.
American Express hiring Key Responsibilities:
Support Single Counterparty Credit Limits (SCCL) workstream as part of the Project Fast Forward:
- Develop reporting requirements based on SCCL regulations
- Identify types of exposure within SCCL scope
- Define methodology to calculate and aggregate exposure for Single Counterparties
- Build governance framework and ongoing daily monitoring for largest obligors
- Conduct reviews to provide effective challenge to first line teams
- Manage the comprehensiveness, accuracy and timeliness of counterparty exposures
American Express hiring Qualifications:
Experience and Background:
- Credit risk management experience;
- 0 – 2 years experience;
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen with a risk-reward control perspective;
- Experience with data-driven analytical tools (e.g. SQL, SAS, HIVE/HADOOP, R, Python);
- Ability to clearly communicate oversight findings to credit risk peers, business partners, and senior leaders;
- Demonstrates the courage to challenge the status quo;
- Demonstrates the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities under pressure;
- Proven ability to collaborate with colleagues across the Company
We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being.
That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life.
American Express hiring Benefits include:
- Competitive base salaries
- Bonus incentives
- Support for financial-well-being and retirement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and disability benefits (depending on location)
- Flexible working model with hybrid, onsite or virtual arrangements depending on role and business need
- Generous paid parental leave policies (depending on your location)
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location)
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program
- Career development and training opportunities
|APPLY NOW||APPLY NOW|